Sometimes, we dig a pit for ourselves. We spend days and days, digging deeper and deeper, knowing that it's not gonna do any good to us. A painful addiction that's called "emotional comfort zone" or even worse term "slump" make us go down.
I've been probably in there for a while and I've just noticed that by a sudden nudge. I was at a loss and sorry.
Every emotion has energy, even the unpleasant ones like sorrow or remorse have energy. The energy is neutral that can always turn into a creative or destructive source by our choice. That means we can go forward or backward with any kind of emotions solely by our own choice.
I am going to turn these emotions into a blast. A creative blast that will get me going again, make me do new things that I’ve been reluctant to pay attention to.
I will get back my balance, my passion, insight and love for life. I will be fed by new challenges and inspiration, not the comforting things. I will breathe the fresh air of dawn and I will appreciate every bit of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment